Bytown Blues Update for January 21stPosted on:
Another week another update in a cold, cold January so well get right to it.
Training Times this week for the Dome and CSAD are as follows:
- Time: Saturday 18:00-20:00
- Location: Lees Campus Dome “200 Lees Avenue Ottawa Ont. K1S 5S9″
- Time: Saturday 18:00-19:00
- Location: Lees Dome.
Club: CSAD Training (open to all club members)
- Time: Monday 18:00-19:00
- CSAD Gym: “Unit 1, 1665 Russell Rd, Ottawa, Ontario, K1G 4B8″
Pretty quiet week overall on the news front. A few notes for you:
- Kitmas arrived, as in we received the orders that were placed back in December. If you have not received your order feel free to contact either Jim Shaw or Ryan Surgenor and hopefully we can sort something out.
- There have been requests to order more kit from our supplier and we are working out a method that will be faster and more straightforward than the system we used in December. We well be making this order by the first week of February, so mark it on you calenders. Again if you have questions you should contact Jim Shaw or Ryan Surgenor for more information.
- Preliminary schedule for senior men is seemingly no closer than last week with a draft schedule, FRQ seems to be not moving very quickly on this front. Juniors will have to wait on EORU as per usual.
Well that all for this week. Stay warm. As usual if you want any additional information or have any questions for the club feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Comms team out.