Announcing the 2014 Annual General MeetingPosted on:
With the calendar year quickly coming to an end, a date has been set for the 2014 Annual General Meeting. We will be gathering on Sunday, December 14th, 2014 from 11am to 2pm to elect the men and women responsible for setting the course for the club in the forthcoming years.
The location has been confirmed for Royal Oak at Pretoria (upstairs). We will allow seating at 1030 as we seek to start on time.
The following positions are open for election:
- VP Admin (2 year position)
- VP Communications (2 year position)
- Secretary (1 year)
As well, all Directors are one year and can be nominate from the floor at the AGM or assigned by the new Executive.
- Director of Games
- Director of Communications
- Social Director
Directors at Large can be appointed by the Executive or Board on an annual basis. The Board recommends the following for 2015:
- Dir-at-Large: Blues Old Boys
- Dir-at-Large: Blues Foundation (not an entity yet)
- Dir-at-Large: Blues Women rugby development
- Dir-at-Large: Blues Past President
Ex-official Board member is the Head Coach of the Club.
All members are encouraged to attend.