Calling all Blues U16 and U18 Juniors and school teammates.Posted on:
The 2013-14 Blues Winter Program is half over, with 6 sessions remaining. It is never too late to join to freshen up your skills for the upcoming season.
The price for the last 6 sessions is $100 for registered Blues players (or any EORU rugby club) and $140 for non-registered rugby players.
Here are the details:
- Ottawa University Dome
- 200 Lees Ave
- every Saturday night (Feb 22 – April 12th incl)
- (except March 8 & 15th, March break week)
- Time: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- $100 for registered Blues (or club) players
- $140 for non-registered players
What you need:
- 1) Positive and fun attitude to learn
- 2) mouth guard (most of the practice will be contact) – if you have no mouth guard you cannot partake in any contact drills
- 3) regular practice attire (shorts, durable t-shirt or jersey)
If you need parking we have parking passes to cover time until April 12th.
Please make cheque payable to “Bytown Blues RFC”.